For more information contact: email@example.com
Welcome to Business Personality Audits.
My name is Charles Helliwell and this is Business Personality Audits.
I am a Business Performance Troubleshooter.
What does that mean ?
I will show you how to earn more money or improve your chances of promotion and recognition, by communicating more effectively and productively, verbally, behaviourally and operationally in the job you are currently in.
How do I do that ?
- I start by showing you, whatever your age, background, culture and personality, how to communicate effectively with people around you.
- To understand why you do the things you do, you will first understand the culture in which you are working.
- So, I start my diagnosis by working alongside you to understand the commercial, operational and cultural challenges you are facing.
- In other words, we identify all the good stuff and all the bad stuff, that makes some work enjoyable and a lot of other work boring and unpleasant.
- Each engagement is unique you, because I believe you should be treated as a unique individual. I use no pre-packaged syllabus, process or programme.
- What you will learn is experiential, so that once you get to know and practice your preferred style, this will enable you to teach friends and colleagues, the skills you have learned and developed.
- The hardest bit is always getting started. I know this, because I've been doing it for over 20 years. I've had some clients who have taken over 2 years, before they've decided to work with me, so take your time and look around first, before deciding.
- It will cost you nothing to call me for an informal chat, or our first face-to-face meeting, should we both agree to follow-up, I only ask for reimbursement of any out-of-pocket expenses, such as travel, accomodation or subsistence, should we meet outside of greater London.
At our first meeting, we will decide together whether:
- We like each other.
- We respect each other's views and opinions.
- We can trust each other.
- We both want to work together.
"Why do you think you are?" - Find out what makes you tick and why. Go to OFFERS now for more details.
This site provides information, viewpoints and questionnaires related to attitudes and behaviour at work.
To learn more, please click on the link firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the numbers below.
Contact Information:128 Elborough Street, Southfields, London SW18 5DL, UK.
Tel: +44-20-8871-1164 Fax: +44-20-8870-8815 Mobile: +44-7831-423592